Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think I might be pregnant?

More
2 years 10 months ago #1 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: I think I might be pregnant?
Hi Laschai,
Pregnancy tests are generally accurate about 7 to 10 days after sex. If it has been that long or longer after you had sex, you should try taking a pregnancy test. If you would like a free and confidential pregnancy test, you can go to www.optionline.org. Just search for a pregnancy center in your area and give them a call. They will be happy to help you!

In the meantime, let us know how things turn out. We're here to help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #2 by laschai
laschai created the topic: I think I might be pregnant?
At 8 dpo I felt a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen, only lasting 2 seconds, came out of nowhere and left just as quickly.

Since then, I've had nausea (always around 10 AM, sharp stabbing pains in boobs, headaches, it takes me an hour to fall asleep, I'm always exhausted during the day (even if I get the same amount of sleep as usual).

My last two cycles had 9 day lunar cycles and it's 11dpo. I always get super intense cramps starting 5 days before my period. I have no cramps.

It's too early to test, I'm just getting opinions and advice.

My family has extreme fertility in the girls. I have an IUD to prevent pregnancy but I know nothing is perfect, it's the mirena, and I still ovulate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl