Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnancy Tests

• Punky
4 years 5 months ago #1 by Punky
Punky replied the topic: Pregnancy Tests
Hi,

There are some great centers in your area that offer FREE and Confidential pregnancy tests. All you have to do is go to www.OptionLine.org and enter your zip code in the grey box. It will give you a list of centers in your area where you can go!!

It is always best to wait at least 5 days after your period was to come before taking a pregnancy test. This gives you the most accurate results.

I hope this helps and best wishes!
Punky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by Visitor6786
Visitor6786 created the topic: Pregnancy Tests
Hi! I am out of school and living with my boyfriend. Unfortunately I am unable to be on Birth Control due to a health condition, but we use other preventative measures (usually the pull-out method). I know that's not always 100% effective but so far that's been our preferred method... not the brightest, I know.

Now, my question is... I don't have insurance yet and have been pulled from my parents since I moved out. My last period was much lighter than normal, and I have have several other symptoms that make me think I'm pregnant. I've taken one home pregnancy test a few weeks ago (when my last period was due, but not normal) and it was negative. I want to go to a doctor for a blood test, but Planned Parenthood doesn't do bloodwork and I'm not sure where else to go without insurance. Any advice? Should I just wait it out and see if my next period shows? (about 2 weeks out).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl