Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im Confused And Dont Know If I Am Pregnant Scared!

More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Im Confused And Dont Know If I Am Pregnant Scared!
Hey there....My best advice for you right now would to be, ONE, Avoid any sexual contact at least until you can determine if you are pregnant or not, that way if you are not, you will not continue to risk pregnancy while you wait to find out...make sense? and TWO, please visit, http://optionline.org/ , Enter your postal code into the site and it will give you the contact info for the closest Pregnancy Help Center to you where you can get FREE and CONFIDENTIAL help , including a pregnancy test and an ultrasound if needed....I hope this helps a bit and I hope you will come back and let us know what you find out! Love Meg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dora_Angela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by Dora_Angela
Dora_Angela created the topic: Im Confused And Dont Know If I Am Pregnant Scared!
Heres My story well me and my boyfriend had sex the 15th of december in to the 3 weeks before my period i had brown discharge lineing in my underwear. For about 2 days after i started my period but i usually last a week ( 7 days ). But i only lasted 4 days with light bleeding. After having my period i frequelty pee one day 12 times and the another usually 6 times a day. I throw up once , light headed sometimes and headaches often , eatting alot , tired very often even after sleeping i still am very sleepy and have no energe at all. I have brown discharge often, and i throw up in my mouth like burp throw up but never comes out fully! I need help if any could give anything to me opionon or i could have a chance i could be pregnant please im scared. Need Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl