Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Worried! Just need help!

More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by very_confused
very_confused replied the topic: Re: Worried! Just need help!
It might just be all in your head. You temperature is normal, if its above 100 then you have a fever.. But if you took a test and it said negative then it could be just your thoughts taking over. Usually within 2 weeks, you can find out. But if you miss your period, then take another test. Don't freak yourself out. Just stay relaxed because sometimes stress can mess with your results in a test. Just try not to think about it. If you're that concerned, go to a doctor and take a test there. I hope this helped a bit, but whatever the results are, I hope for the best! Take care.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Ilrl1510
Ilrl1510 created the topic: Worried! Just need help!
okay well im a mommy to an almost two year old who is my life! Ive been on the bc shot since he was 2months old. A couple weeks ago I got off and started the pill I started it the day I got my period witch was the 24-25thish. The same day and day after we had a booboo if u no wat I mean. Now I feel pregnant or mayb it n my head idk. I feel sick to my stomach,headaches,dizzyness,and my tempture has ben kinda up. 98.5-99.2.and I woke up this mornin with my breast feeling funny kinda hurting. I dnt see how I could b preggo cuz of bc. O and ive ben peeing alot more. This morning it felt like someone was pinching my uterus. And I havnt slept n two nites I cant get comfutable. I took a test and nothin but its kinda early. U just need some help. Please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl