Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Buy a Test?

More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by Mrs.Davaji
Mrs.Davaji replied the topic: Re: Buy a Test?
of course it is not a stupid question. why don't you try to switch another doctor. Take care :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xdoublerainbow
6 years 5 months ago #2 by xdoublerainbow
xdoublerainbow replied the topic: Re: Buy a Test?
It's not a totally stupid question (: I've heard of people having absolutely no symptoms and yet nine months later they have a baby so pretty much anything is possible (: If you haven't already done it I think you should get another test, just to put your mind at rest because I know how irritating it is not knowing. Tell me what you end up doing and everything ! (:

More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by ox-Becca-xo
ox-Becca-xo created the topic: Buy a Test?
I'm starting to wonder if I'm pregnant. A couple months ago I had my period three times in one month. When I went to the doctors, she said I could be pregnant, did a test, and said it was negative. Since then I've had two periods, but they haven't been the same as usual. May be too much information but I don't bleed as much as usual and the blood is a lot brighter than usual. I'm on birth control pills so I wouldn't think I'd be pregnant, but now I'm starting to gain weight, not fat, just getting a little bigger. I really don't think I am, but I'm just curious what anyone else thinks. Is it even possible to bleed every month if you're pregnant? Thanks so much. Sorry if it's a totally stupid question! =) Just want someone's opinion.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl