Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!

• Lindy-Sam
  • Lindy-Sam's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 7 months ago #1 by Lindy-Sam
Lindy-Sam replied the topic: Re: Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!
Well could she possibly be pregnant from a different time then? Before this time? Cause she said she has been having some of the symptoms. Heartburn, headaches, frequent urination, the whole period thing, lower back pains. ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2 by Dorkneetah
Dorkneetah replied the topic: Re: Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!
It could work but... man I don't think she's pregnant lol. Tell her to test anyways. Testing never killed anyone :)

• Lindy-Sam
  • Lindy-Sam's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Lindy-Sam
Lindy-Sam replied the topic: Re: Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!
THat is what I told her!! Just to relax and see what happens in the next couple weeks (cause her period was supposed to be coming this week). This is what she told me:
Her period usually comes on the 22nd of every month.January) It came on the 16th, lasted the 7 days it usually does, then was gone. Then in February, it came on the 22nd, lasted the 7 days, then was gone. This month (March) it came on the 20th, and lasted only 4 days, and was lighter than it normally was.
This is all what she told me. And she only had sex on the 18th... How does that work?

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #4 by Dorkneetah
Dorkneetah replied the topic: Re: Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!
It could be possible as you can ovulate at any time of the month and it is possible to ovulate during a period but usually this is no worry if you have a regular period.

http://http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Can_You_Ovulate_During_Your_Period

In any case of ejaculation inside or around the vaginal area it is important to take a pregnancy test. Remember next time to be more careful if you are not pregnant, and if you are you need to be ready to take on the challenge of making your first parenting decision.

Tell your friend to seek a pregnancy test and be more careful!

More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by jeannabug17
jeannabug17 replied the topic: Re: Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!
its possible but i doubt it! tell her to relax

• rach13
6 years 8 months ago #6 by rach13
rach13 replied the topic: Re: Friend in need of help!! ASAP!!!
Yes, it is possible, but extremely unlikely. I will pray for your friend! :) <3

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl