Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Testing in 2 hours...

More
7 years 6 days ago #1 by Autumnly
Autumnly replied the topic: Re: Testing in 2 hours...
Well I tested that day and it came back negative. I guess that means that I'll be getting my period soon. Probably within the week since my max cycle day is 53 and right now Im on day 64.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #2 by Autumnly
Autumnly created the topic: Testing in 2 hours...
Hey everyone...well I'm very nervous right now. my boyfriend is going to bring a test home in a couple hours. I honestly wanted to wait another week before taking a test, just to be sure that my period isn't coming. I've had some symptoms the past 2 weeks..I have irregular prds, my last one was on Sept. 13th. Usually my period comes every 35-52 days. On Oct. 27th I came home after work & found brown spotting in my underwear...had I not seen the spot, I wouldn't have known it was there! I had no cramps before, during, or after the brown spotting (lasted 2 days). A day after the spotting ended, I started having bad nausea in the morning..I even threw up on the 3rd day I had nausea. All I could eat were certain fruits. Its been 13 days since the spotting stopped and I still have no cramps and no more spotting. My nausea has gotten better but I still get randomly nauseated when I smell certain foods. I have no other symptoms of pregnancy except some random nausea, hunger pains, and little headaches. But my boobs don't hurt and I don't feel fatigued. I'm going to take a test in a couple hours, I'm doing it to give my bf a piece of mind...no matter what the outcome is, either way it'll give him some piece of mind to get some kind of answer. I guess I'm on here cause I'd rather wait another week, until CD 70 comes around...I'm not anxious (surprisingly)..just nervous because I've had a scare before and it turned out to just be my hormones. I just don't want to see that negative again and feel completely stupid :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl