Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by His_Sweet_Mistake
His_Sweet_Mistake replied the topic: Re: fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hun, its not such a scary thought after awhile. Yes being a teen mother will be hard. I'm expecting one of my own (my first baby at that) But don't stress to much. Its bad for him or her. Do what i'm doing focus especially on school. Get your grades to straight A's if you can. One or two B's isn't bad but shoot for A's so it shows your determined to do good (if you want to keep it.) If you can find a way to get a pregnancy test without your parents knowing. You don't have to tellthem right away. But you do have to tell them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by ica
ica replied the topic: Re: fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer:
just go on girl remember being a mother is not by age its by heart

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by ica
ica replied the topic: Re: fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well at that age you already know that you must be responsible in every decision you will made

go on girl just be strong .....
being a mother is not by age its by heart

god bless

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #4 by k3lS94
k3lS94 replied the topic: Re: fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey i understand what you are going through I was 20 weeks pregnant when I told my mom. I wasn't showing much i just looked like I was getting chubby. I was afraid to tell her because she would always tell me that if i came out pregnant she would kick me out. But she didn't, now my baby is 2 months and she is happy but she is still mad about my boyfriend being a gang banger and that he is locked up.Tell your parents soon and get prenatal care. hopefully your boyfriend will stand by you and help you out.

• calleighrae.
7 years 3 weeks ago #5 by calleighrae.
calleighrae. replied the topic: Re: fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, I know EXACTLY what you are all going/went through. I'm 14 and pregnant and I'm terrified. I haven't told my parents yet and I'm 7 weeks, I'm scared of what they will say and what everyone will think.
If you need anyone to talk to add me.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re: fourteen and pregnant HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The easiest way is to jump in and do it. The setting is always important (tension creates tension), so dont attempt telling them while they're highly strung about something else... Also, if it makes things easier for you, maybe you should tell another adult that you trust first and then tell them with this adult present ( that way you have a little back up).
Also, having your bf or the baby's daddy there is also a good thing... that way you can show your parents that the two of you are in it together.

Make sure that they know that the two of you are aware of how serious and challenging it will be to raise a baby, show them that you can be mature (because, let's face it, it's an adult situation). And reasure them, believe it or not, they get scared to snd that's when they start freaking out...

I hope that this post will help you a little, and if there's anything else you need to know, you can pm me :)
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Lots of love
Eva

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl