Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I have all symptoms, but home tests say neg.??

• demean10-23-2009
7 years 3 months ago #1 by demean10-23-2009
demean10-23-2009 replied the topic: Re:I have all symptoms, but home tests say neg.??
did u try taking the tests in the morning when ur urine has alot of pregncies hormones if u haver and it still says negative my advice to u is to go to ur doctor and ask for a blood test to see and i would do this asap cus if u are pregnant then u need to take steps to makesure ur unborn is healthy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re:I have all symptoms, but home tests say neg.??
If you are more than 1 week late at any time for your period, and not showing up on a pregnancy test, you should always contact your dr. They can give you a blood test to make sure you really arent pregnant. A pregnancy test will show most pregnancies, but there are some cases, like in some rare tubal pregnancies, that you dont have enough hormones to register on a pregnancy test, and its important to get it check out. If you have always had regular periods and are now having irregular, you may want to call and see your dr anyway as something else could be going on.

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by Monkei
Monkei replied the topic: Re:I have all symptoms, but home tests say neg.??
If you still think that you may be pregnant then i would suggest going to the doctors and getting bloods taken as not everyone will get a positive via a home test. Good luck

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:I have all symptoms, but home tests say neg.??
There is a big possiblity I think you should take another test now that you're so late good luck

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by sunrise81
sunrise81 created the topic: I have all symptoms, but home tests say neg.??
I have all the symptoms except for morning sickness. I had unprotected sex beg of May. In June, I had an irregular period. In July (when I really started having symptoms), my period was 5 days late and was irregular. Now (August 18th), my period is 10 days late (my periods are NEVER late). I am 29 yrs old, never been preg., but all the symptoms are present except for throwing up. Last month (July) I took 3 tests about 2 days apart, and they all came back negative. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and needed!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl