Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

worryed

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Soon2BeNewMommy
Soon2BeNewMommy replied the topic: Re: worryed
demean10-23-2009 wrote:

STRONG POSSIBILITY ONLY WAY TO KNO IS TO GET TESTED

I say I have to agree!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by emma_jane
emma_jane replied the topic: Re: worryed
it is a possibillity that you could be but if it came back negitive then u may have tested to early... if still uncertain see you gp....i have had the same symtoms as you, i usualy have my period on the 5th of each month which last for 5 days but last month (june) i had two one on the 5th for 6 days then again on the 26th for 2 days so im confussed as its wasnt normal for me and latley ive been so tired sleeping all the time, feel sick, headaches etc, so i know what ur going through im giving it a few more days to test to be on the safe side....

• demean10-23-2009
7 years 3 months ago #3 by demean10-23-2009
demean10-23-2009 replied the topic: Re: worryed
STRONG POSSIBILITY ONLY WAY TO KNO IS TO GET TESTED

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by alisha1822
alisha1822 created the topic: worryed
hi i was wounderin if i can be prego cuz i always strat my perioed the 3rd and it last 5 6 days havey this mounth it started the 4th only lasted 2 days and not so havey i been really tired headachs fellin sick lower backach like today i was in the car i felt so sick bloted gaining waight and i tok a nest like the 8th and it was neg but i still have these sytoms

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl