Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i just turned 16 and im pregnant

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Klaudia
Klaudia replied the topic: Re:i just turned 16 and im pregnant
Do your research, and do what you think is right. What ever decision you make will change your life. Just know that even tho the baby is tiny, it is still a baby with a heartbeat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Jelou
Jelou replied the topic: Re:i just turned 16 and im pregnant
uhmm ..yeah .. you are right

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by Maria and baby Isabella
Maria and baby Isabella replied the topic: Re:i just turned 16 and im pregnant
theres so many thinggs you neeedf ot think about like are you personally ready for a baby i rember it happerening to me at first your parents will go crazy but with this they will ahve to learn .. that its what you chosse is what is important xx

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #4 by abbie_1996
abbie_1996 replied the topic: Re:i just turned 16 and im pregnant
Karista is right they will come around easier said then done though i am also 13 and i think i am pregnant i havnt talked to my parents yet the only reason for that is i want to know before i worry my parents.

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by vicki14
vicki14 replied the topic: Re:i just turned 16 and im pregnant
the best thing to do is just tell your parents calmy and tell them your thoughts. they may say things you wont expect but its better them knowing sooner so they can support you. i got pregnant at 14 and had an abortion because i couldnt tell my mum and i regret it for rerst of my life so talk to your parents and make the right choice for you not for antyone else

More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by karista82
karista82 replied the topic: Re:i just turned 16 and im pregnant
Heyy,You should jsut sit down and talk to yourmom about it. I'm pregnant, I'm 13, and my parents are fine. I always thought they would flip out but I told them fast just so i could get prenatal care and my mom pretty much expected it...They aren't happy at first just really disapointed and they may seem sad throughout the whole pregnancy but when she sees her grandchilds face she will be exstatic!!! lol. So just tell her...whats done is done and you can't change it now right?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl