Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I don't know if i'm pregnant but i think so

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by iAquarius
iAquarius replied the topic: Re:I don't know if i'm pregnant but i think so
i had sex for the first time in march and the next month my period was normal lasted for 7days in april i decided to do it again for the second time and the next month i gotten my period for a week ....june i was suppose to get my period on the 4th but it hasn't come yet ...i think i mite be pregnant
and im really scared....could i really be ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re: I don't know if i'm pregnant but i think so
Not everyone has morning sickness when they're pregnant... but if your period is about three months late, I'd say that it's time to take a test just to make sure, because if you are pregnant you'll need to start taking care of your body and your baby.
Hope this helps
Eva

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by roxannet
roxannet replied the topic: Re: I don't know if i'm pregnant but i think so
i agree, first thing u have to do is take a test. u cld b freakn out about being pregnant nd reacting to the stress by eatn a lot nd feeln ill

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re: I don't know if i'm pregnant but i think so
hey.. take a test just to be sure., you have to relax girl.. were all here for you..

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by lilyanne
lilyanne created the topic: I don't know if i'm pregnant but i think so
My boyfriend and I started having sex in march, and recently we've been doing it alot, never once with a condom. I know, very very stupid. I wasn't thinking. But I haven't had my period since march i think, My periods have always been really irregular but this is the longest it's gone with out one. I've been eating like crazy and peeing alot. Headaches, dizziness, moody, everything, I haven't thrown up though. My mom can't handle this. I don't know what i'm going to do if this is really true. I can't stop crying i'm not sure what i'm asking but i just need help thats all i know

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl