Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared
Going through something like this alone is one of the hardest things imaginable. I'd suggest considering confiding in someone close to you that you feel you could trust (a best friend, relative etc) This will help you come to terms with your situation and also get someone who knows you to help you consider your options.

Also, obviously the next step would be to take a test and go from there. When you know for sure it will help you decide whats best for you.

Best of luck Hun, and if you need to talk, gimme a shout ! :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by hippielove
hippielove replied the topic: Re: 19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared
do you have any plans after you take the test?

• ctk
7 years 8 months ago #3 by ctk
ctk replied the topic: Re: 19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared
hey sweety

i know all the emotions you are feeling right now. i was 19 wen i fell pregnant & out by the window went my dreams of going over seas, however i kept my baby cos i knew things would change, the guy i was expecting with is also my 1st love & he wasnt ready while i was pregnant we were apart but wen my bundle of joy arrived she changed everything, we are now a happy family & eberything worked out. after i didnt know how i ws going to raise my daughter.

so what i want to tell you is f he doesnt accept it now he'll come around. dont think about how you going to provide for your daughter but just know that God will carry you through & u not in this alone.

u will survive just dont give her up or abort her.

She;ll be all u gona live for wen she arrives :-)
u can do it!

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by Faithfulgirl
Faithfulgirl replied the topic: Re: 19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared
hi SkyGirl,
I first want to say that I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I am 19 too, and I bet it is really very scary to be pregnant. Man, I know if it were me I would be so scared.
My suggestion though, is to go to a Pregnancy Resource Center. They will give you a free pregnancy test and advice.
I would also say that if you are pregnant, I would carry your baby to term. If you feel to young to raise it, there are a lot of people wanting and waiting to adopt.
Also, I have read a lot of stories of girls who have aborted ( there are many on here and other sites such as teenbreaks.com) and those girls regret their decisions and wish they could take it back. On the other hand, the girls who keep there babies, are the ones who usually go back to school and have no regrets. I hope I was some help.

p.s. praying for you.

• edenma
7 years 8 months ago #5 by edenma
edenma replied the topic: Re: 19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared
I can imagine your fear right now. I'm married and when I found out I was pregnant it was a huge shock. My husband and I were not ready, were not planning on having a baby anytime soon, I was full time in school and working full time. But we knew that it was a perfect gift. Sometimes we make plans but they're not always the right ones for our life. If you want to talk please feel free to ask any questions you'd like!
Blessings!

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared
I think you should take a pregnancy test now to comfirm ur thoughts of being pregnant

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl