Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

16 and maybe pregnant

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by mm31910
mm31910 replied the topic: Re: 16 and maybe pregnant
cams2know wrote:

ugh.! what made you say you are pregnant? did you take a test? and got a POSITIVE? i think spreading the news without clarification is bad enough..

I agree... why did you spread the news if you were unsure? Were you hoping to be and are now scared? Or was it something where you wanted the support just in case. I have never heard of anyone telling everyone before they had even tested. If this is the case... I encourage you to wait for a baby. A child of your own is a very difficult thing to have when you yourself are still a child. I know you may think you are not because you are going on seventeen... but you still have a lot of life to live before you dive into motherhood. You need to make sure you are ready to devote yourself to the life that motherhood gives you before you dive into it. It's a big decision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by FFAlover2012
FFAlover2012 replied the topic: Re: 16 and maybe pregnant
i didnt use protection and i havent been feeling right since it happened

• OHkelseyx
7 years 8 months ago #3 by OHkelseyx
OHkelseyx replied the topic: Re: 16 and maybe pregnant
If you need any helf you can talk to me. I'm 17 years old and 19 weeks pregnant. Your lucky to have such supportive people in your life i'll tell you that, lol. When i first told my dad he was so upset, and so disappointed, but my mom was in my position and she was very supportive, my boyfriend was there for me also, and still is.

• Nina3
7 years 8 months ago #4 by Nina3
Nina3 replied the topic: Re: 16 and maybe pregnant
You are so lucky that your family is supportive!

About guys: I am kind of old now, haha, and I had a lot (too much) experience before I settled down. Looking back, if I had a delete button on my life, I'd delete 98% of the others I was with. You don't have to be with a lot of people to "know" who's right for you.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:16 and maybe pregnant
What are some of the signs that are making you think ur pregnant .I think you should take a test to confirm ur suspension

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re: 16 and maybe pregnant
ugh.! what made you say you are pregnant? did you take a test? and got a POSITIVE? i think spreading the news without clarification is bad enough..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl