Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

idk what to do!

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:idk what to do!
How did your doctors apt go ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by mm31910
mm31910 replied the topic: Re:idk what to do!
:S You are kind of making it sound like you want to be pregnant? I'm sorry hon but college is not a good time to be having a child. College is already a very stressful time, especially if you are looking at something that involves a lot of schooling such as being a vet does. If you are not pregnant, I would strongly encourage you to use protection. If you are pregnant, it is going to be very difficult to complete school with a child there. I am not saying it is impossible... but it adds a lot of pressure and some very difficult decisions. Are you sure you are ready to choose between studying for a final or dealing with a colicky baby?

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by ~Amber~
~Amber~ replied the topic: Re:idk what to do!
You guys should probably take a pregnancy test. Oooh vet medicine...that should be awesome. And if you are pregnant, don't give up on your dreams of becoming a vet :) And dentistry sounds cool too. they make really good money.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re: idk what to do!
im in college taking up DENTISTRY.. ;)

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by collegegirl13
collegegirl13 replied the topic: Re: idk what to do!
iiM in school for vet med thats what i have a full ride for

• Nina3
7 years 8 months ago #6 by Nina3
Nina3 replied the topic: Re: idk what to do!
Pregnancy and PMS can seem very similar. Some of the tests available are very sensitive and you can tell sooner. Meanwhile, just take good care of yourself and keep going to class. What are you studying in school?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl