Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

swept away and stupid

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re: swept away and stupid(its official)
Yea the doctors count from the 1st day of your last period. That's the date and they count your due date + 40 weeks from that day. Listen you can do this maybe it seems like its just a dead end but its not. You can get through this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #2 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re: swept away and stupid(its official)
based on getting pregnant on the last day i had sex, the 7th of february i guessed at how far along i am, its been 3 weeks and 5 days since then. i figure sunday was more likely to be the day i concieved then friday or saturday i think.
i'm gonna try to get phill to take me to the hospital this weekend while im with him. i've kinda just stopped caring, i've stopped feeling, i just want it to all go away, and if i am dying and thats what this means, then maybe its a good thing. i have severe depression i've been battling for years and i know its kicking my butt right now but i dont have the strength to fight it anymore. my life is over no matter what.

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by iswaggaliciious
Ok you need to go to the ER for your and your babies well being. I really doubt that you are 3.4 weeks since positive hpt's show positive [barely] at 4 weeks. You count from the 1st day of your last period. Also if you are having a miscarriage then you need to get checked out because you can get a infection and that might not end so well. Also something might be wrong with the baby and if you not get it taken care of it can end up as a miscarriage. My aunt had a lot of bleeding at 5 weeks and if she didn't go to ER her baby would be dead and now she's due anytime.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #4 by christyrose
christyrose replied the topic: Re: swept away and stupid(its official)
Well why dont you just try calling a dr and telling them your symptoms and see what they would recommend. Also if you havent seen a dr, how do you know how far along you are? You normally go from the day of your last period and count from there. If you calculate from the time you said you had sex on Feb 5th you would be 7 weeks along. You might not be having a miscarriage, you could be internally bleeding and if its not taken care of right away you will die. Not might, but will, so if you cant get to a dr call one and if they recommend you come in, find a ride, and get down there because you could be talking life or death here.

At 3 weeks and 4 days of pregnancy, you are 11 days past ovulation and it would be rare for you even today to get a positive on a pregnancy test. So since you got a positive days ago, you are most certainly further along.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by secretdilemma
secretdilemma replied the topic: Re: swept away and stupid(its official)
im 3 weeks and 4 days
but im bleeding brown,purple and red and just started having black stuff coming out of my vagina so im not sure whats happening or how much longer im going to be pregnant or even if i still am. there hasnt been ALOT of blood so i dont think its a miscarriage but im not sure and i cant get to a doctor :P but my boyfriend is suppose to be getting me this weekend and maybe i can get him to take me to the hospital, maybe, he's pretty mad at me.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by iswaggaliciious
Good for you ^^ ... I had it pretty bad with morning sickness from 9-16weeks I threw up up to 5 times a day o.o if it gets really bad just ask your doc to prescribe nausea pills for you... Yea I always crave random things and if I cant get it I want it the next day and the next until I eat it :laugh: well how far along are you now? If you need any tips and advice let me know since I'm due anytime now been through it all lol

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl