Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

15&pregant, please read&help!

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by LooneyToonChula13
LooneyToonChula13 replied the topic: Re:15&pregant, please read&help!
Hi...your boyfriend sounds a lot like mine...haha im not pregnant but i know what its like to be in your situation...email me we should talk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by nilly_ox
nilly_ox replied the topic: Re:15&pregant, please read&help!
OMG i just joined on this website, im 15 years old and im pregnant, 3 weeks pregnant, i really dont have a clue what to do, mt boyfrend was there wen i took the test and he was jumping up and down with joy, he has no idea how i feel, we have been together 4 a year and thsi was my first time sex with him, i feel lost and confused aswel, if you feel u wanna talk 2 me then you can because i need some1 there 4 me thats in my position, and i am sooooo not gonna have an abortion!!! x

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by mm31910
mm31910 replied the topic: Re:15&pregant, please read&help!
Wow... you are all soooo young. You all have sooo much life to live yet. While I would never judge anyone for being a teen mother, I must say it is such a huge and life-changing decision. There are a lot of variables that go along with having a child. I hope none of you feel pressured to have an abortion. As someone who is ttc, I can not stand the thought of someone willingly ending a child's life before they even get to live it. Just remember that there are so many options out there. I really think you need to go and get a test anyway. If you wait, the damage to your unborn child could be great due to inadequate prenatal care.

• ctk
7 years 8 months ago #4 by ctk
ctk replied the topic: Re: 15&pregant, please read&help!
all i can tell you is that when youwanted to keep your 1st baby you had a miscarrieg you got a 2nd chance, grab it with both hands! this might be the last child you ever had. if you have a great body now chances are u'll have it after ur pregnancy aswell. believe me every stretch mark or better than people who are going to be upset. oyr plans arent always God's! & ur mom & dad might be upset now bt a little bundle of joy changes everything. my mom was dissapointed but she allowed me to keep her & now she is my moms pride & joy. think carefully dont do something that u gonna regret the rest of ur life!

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by 2hearts1soul
2hearts1soul replied the topic: Re:15&pregant, please read&help!
I agree. Think about everything in long term not in the now. I am having twins and my body is growing big every where but with hard work it will come back. I love my body but I love these little babies inside me more.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by Moonbean1995
Moonbean1995 replied the topic: Re:15&pregant, please read&help!
Hunnie I sorta in your situation as well.
I mean you should know that even tho he does cum in you you still can be. the whole time you have sex he cums a little, it a slim chance but does happen. If you are going to have unprotected sex then you need to understand your putting your self in risk for becoming pregnant.If you don't want the baby then #1 don't have sex, or at lease have the guy wear protection. #2 if you don't want an abortion then you put that out of the question to happen, maybe adoption it sounds hard to give up the baby you carried inside you for 9 month and then give birth to give them up but if you don't want the baby adoption could be the thing for you there are plenty of couples that want to have kids but can not. there are open adoptions where you will still see your baby like pictures and such or closed where you give them the baby and that the end of it. so just think about it. Take an over the counter test and go from there.btw not all girls get horrible stretch marks and huge and if so they have thing these day to get you back to normal.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl