Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

have alot of questions!!!!

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by brittanyburrus
brittanyburrus replied the topic: Re: have alot of questions!!!!
hey so did you end up pregnant? im going thru the same thing, like this heartburn thing i never get it and now i get it randomly and its bad. and my stomach is really bloated. im suposed to get my period in 3 days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 hour ago #2 by mossyoakprincess
mossyoakprincess created the topic: have alot of questions!!!!
ok to start it off my boyfriend and i had sex after my period last month.. i got on birth control right within 2 days after that.. i havent missed a pill at all.. i use to be on birth control over a year ago and stopped taking it. i rememeber taking and it not making me swell up. and all... my pants arent fitting at all... like i went from a size 3 up to a 5. my old jeans.. ive been having really really bad heart burn where ive ate a bottle of rolaids in 2 weeks. im getting full over nothing.. my stomach could be growling, as soon as i eat i get full with in taking a few bites. this morning i ate 5 mini mini muffins and i got extremely full! then a hour later im hungry again. my boyfriend has been saying ive been moody lately. i cry over nothing. he's even noticed that im gaining a little weight.. ive taken my last birth control pill. ive been told you can still be pregnant even on the pill. my mother was with me. i just want to know if the birth control could be causing this or if i could be pregnant. cause there is a chance there as well. i know the only for sure way is to take a test. please if any one could help let me know... thank you! ~much love~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl