Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant!

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by mrs_tuggle09
mrs_tuggle09 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant!
That is great (:
keep me updated !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by inlove12
inlove12 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant!
I really dont know what i would do without her. She is the only reason im not freaking out about being pregnant. I know she will always be there for me no matter what, so it doesnt matter what anyone else says.

More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by mrs_tuggle09
mrs_tuggle09 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant!
i'm so glad you talked to your mom and she was accepting. it's always good to have support during times like these.

More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by inlove12
inlove12 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant!
Ive lived with just my mom since i was one, so im really worried that hes going to blame it on my mom. Shes worried about this too. He tends to enjoy putting her down, and this will be a good opportunity to tell her how awful of a mother she is. I feel really bad for putting her in this situation. Especially since she is a very good mother, and this occurred strictly from the choices i made. I know he loves me, but he is all about tough love and told me a few months ago that if i get pregnant and end up on the streets he will buy a new fridge so i can have the box. :blush:

More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by GrnMnt89
GrnMnt89 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant!
I know EXACTLY how you feel...know that your father loves you no matter what, and yes it will be hard to break the news to him and that side, but maybe if u had the support of your mother with you when you did it could make it easier.
good luck!
xo
rebecca

More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by inlove12
inlove12 created the topic: Pregnant!
Soo... I took a pregnancy test this past monday and it had a super super faint line that you could barely see, so i took another test yesterday morning and you can definately see the plus sign now! Im going to the doctor monday. I told my mom, who sais she was sad for me because its going to be hard but she said that im going to make a wonderful mother. :) She told my grandparents on her side and they just told me that they love me. Thats the end of the accepting side. Now i need to tell my dad and his side of the family and im sooo scared. They are going to freak out. Any advice on going about this?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl