Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HOW DO U GO ABOUT TELLING YOUR PARENTS

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by laurenashleyx3
laurenashleyx3 replied the topic: Re:HOW DO U GO ABOUT TELLING YOUR PARENTS
It won't be easy telling your parents, but it's best for your child that you tell soon. Specially if you haven't seen a doctor, and aren't taking prenatal vitamins.

My parents happen to figure out that I was pregnant, about 2 months after I found out. I tried figuring things out on my own, which wasn't a smart choice. My mom questioned me, expecting me to tell her I wasn't, and just brush it off. She was in shock when I told her I was. You parents might be upset and disappointed at first, but hopefully they grow to support you in any decision that you make. Just remember, that this is your child, and you make the choice.. not them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by newmommy
newmommy replied the topic: Re:HOW DO U GO ABOUT TELLING YOUR PARENTS
im in the same state as you but im 78 weeks and havent told my dad i dont know what to do????:(

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by koketso
koketso created the topic: HOW DO U GO ABOUT TELLING YOUR PARENTS
IM PREGNANT 9WEEKS PREGNANT HAPPY AND I HAVENT TOLD MY PARENTS YET WHICH IS STREESSING ME

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl