Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

15 and pregnant

More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by ashley0024
ashley0024 replied the topic: Re:15 and pregnant
well i am now about 7 months pregnant... im expecting a beautiful baby girl. my mom was very upset at first but she and the rest of my family are now excitedly awaiting the arrival of my daughter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #2 by luna23
luna23 replied the topic: Re:15 and pregnant
i think you should tell your mom right away so u can get to the doctor and get your vitamins and when i found out i was pregnant i told my mom that same day i found out ya she cried but if mother are really mother there first answer should be this is my child and now is where she needs me the most so just tell her and hopefully everything goes good for you!

• Soon_To_Be_Mommy
8 years 1 month ago #3 by Soon_To_Be_Mommy
Soon_To_Be_Mommy replied the topic: Re:15 and pregnant
Hi Ashley.
Just a quick reply.
I am going thru the same thing as u.
Except my boyfriend is only 19. My parents are very upset with me, but eventually they will get over it.
your mom maybe mad for a little bit but she will come to reality and be excited that she will be a grandma. Does she know about your boyfriend and how old he is? because you dont want her to try nd charge him with rape. good luck and congrats! :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by mayluvtator
mayluvtator replied the topic: Re:15 and pregnant
Hi just a quick reply here :) I don't want to scare you but you need to make sure before you tell your mom that she won't try to charge your boyfriend for rape... It happened to me, it's really not that fun to be going through with your mom!!

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:15 and pregnant
Hi Ashley,
Yes,I would definately try and get to the doctor. If you haven't yet gone through the OPTIONLINE to get a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL blood test then you should start there. Like I told you before, they can provide a supportive person to be with you when you tell your mom. But, that mediation with your mom can be done whenever you're ready. Take one thing at a time. The staff at the Optionline are very supportive and can guide you through all your options. It's important to remember that your baby is in a very fragile state at this moment, and anything you do or do not do can affect its development. If you have any doubts about your boyfriend's faithfullness to you and that he may be having sex outside of your relationship with other partners, then please be cautious in your decision to have sex with him while you're pregnant and unmarried. He could possibly contract STD's from others and carry them to you and ultimately to your unborn baby. It is a real concern that we are trying to bring about to younger girls and unwed mothers when they've become pregnant outside of marriage.
Your boyfriend's love and support will be so important to you during this pregnancy and in the end, it will be a wonderful benefit to the baby to have his father involved. However, with regards to STD's, your main concern should be for yourself and your unborn child.

You will get through the nauseous period after the 3 month mark, or thereabouts. :S
Some pregnant mothers have had to wait until about the 4th month to be rid of the sick feeling, but then you will find that it will be replaced with lots of energy.
Please remember to drink a lot of water and rest this trimester as much as you can. Small naps whenever you can get them will help the baby grow strong and keep your body calm for that to happen.

Many blessings and support,
I'm always here if you need to talk.
myangel

More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by ashley0024
ashley0024 replied the topic: Re:15 and pregnant
well i still have yet to tell my mom... me and my boyfriend have decided its best to wait but i havent been to the doctor yet... ive started taking my prenatal vitamins... but ive been so nauseous these last couple of weeks and tired lol.. it kinda sucks but o well lol!! i will get thru it... so should i go ahead and go to the doctors?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl