Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Please Help Me!

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by shootinstar23
shootinstar23 replied the topic: Re:Please Help Me!
no i have never been late before so thats why i'm scared. i'm not 4 days late so i don't know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x replied the topic: Re:Please Help Me!
hello sweetheart, i think you should wait and see if your period comes within the next week.

try not to stress or panic as that can delay it. have you ever been late before?

if it hasnt come within the next week, do a pregnancy test if you have the money or go to the doctors and get a blood test done (blood tests are more accurate anyway).

if you want to talk, dont be afraid.

take care xx

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by shootinstar23
shootinstar23 created the topic: Please Help Me!
Okay my ex-boyfriend forced me to have sex with him. That was on April 9th 2009. For a whole week I felt wierd. Like it felt like my vagina was leaking and I was burping constantly. I was suppose to get my period today but I didn't and it doesn't really feel like it's going to come on. Last week I felt mild pains in my vagina but they weren't frequent. My back was killing me today in school. I'm breaking out now(i do have acne though), I've been havin light headaches and my chest started hurtin today. I'm thinking it's coming from not sleeping with a bra but I don't really know. Have any of you had these exact signs or do you think I should wait to see if my period comes on?:blush:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl