Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

really confused.

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:really confused.
Um, no, that could not have happened. Though it is always possible that you are pregnant and it might not have been a "real" period in March. What you should do is go to the store and get a Home Pregnancy Test, and take it first thing in the morning. If you are still worried after that, you could go get a blood test done to find out for sure. Let us know when you find out the results, ok?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:really confused.
Hi there,
It Doesn't sound likely... Have you been skipping yr b/c pill or started a new medication or started exercising more often than usual or started a new diet or even been under alot more stress than usual?
There are so many things that can cause yr period to be late. If yr really concerned, take a test and put yrself at ease.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:really confused.
i dont think so coz in order for an egg to be released u will need to ovulate and the , and if im not mistaken u wer already ovulating wen u had sex (coz it occurs about 2weeks b4 ur period if u hav a 28day cycle) but u then had ur period and ur body wud not have released another egg yet n sperm only survrvies in the female body for bout 5days so i dont think u cud b preg....

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by hilary1990
hilary1990 created the topic: really confused.
okay.
so i had sex around feb 25. then i got my period on the 10th of march.
i have not had sex since the 25 of feb.
now i am late. my period was supposed to have come on the 7th of april.
and i had really light brown/tan discharge on the 6th of april. but now i'm totally clean down there. nothing.
could i be pregnant?

like is it at all possible?
i was thinking that the sperm could have traveled up to my tubes to find the egg and on there way down to my uterus, i had my period. [cuz they didn't implant yet] and then after my period they implanted...could that work????

let my know please.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl