Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i'm only 13.....please help.

More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Alisha_Reece
Alisha_Reece replied the topic: Re:i'm only 13.....please help.
Hi jess , your the same age as me , and honistly you would be as well keeping it , ur family might be a little asngry and what so at first but iam sure they will come to termss with the sitation it shuldnt be that bad hunnie , i would love to be a mum , but i think i am going to wait a feww years yet :LOL:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by lilkharma
lilkharma replied the topic: Re:i'm only 13.....please help.

Hey I wanna help. We do have the same situation. Right now I'm 14 and pregnant. My parent's accepted the fact about me and understand my situation. I lost my virginity too when I was 13. Just be confident.Don't think of abortion because it's the greatest sin a girl could make because you are not yet married. The baby is innocent. So please don't do it.

:kiss: luv lotz...

lilkharma

• luvanewbaby
8 years 4 months ago #3 by luvanewbaby
luvanewbaby replied the topic: Re:i'm only 13.....please help.
Hello, Jessica, What ever you decide. Please do not abort the baby there are so many family's out here like My Husband and I who are looking to adopt a baby that can't have any that are willing to adopt a baby right now. We have been looking to adopt a baby for a very long time now. And as I read this website about all the abortion it kills me to see this when I am looking to adopt. For everyone in the website don't abort there is family out there looking for a baby. hope everyone see this. Please stop abortions. luvanewbaby

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by j_reyna101
j_reyna101 replied the topic: Re:i'm only 13.....please help.
wow 13 and pregnant that is a very young age. i strongly suggest telling your parents its going to be very hard for you it isnt easy. but you are most likely thinking the very worst, i just turned 17 when i told my dad. i was so scared i thought he was goingto ick me out and call me all these names and hit me and what not but it was actually alot easier. yes are age diferences are different more so because you are so young. but don think abortion is your only option there is adoption!! some people pay for all the medical bills and to make sure you are well takin cared of during pregnancy i am not saying keep the baby your going to get money no i am not saying that. even if you have to talk to your bfs parents first. but you need to tell an trusted adult to guide you and helpyou through it. its going to be hard keeping ur pregnancy a secret especially when u feel that there is a big sign pointing at you telling you that you are. what ever desicion you make is something you have to live with for the rest of your life. i am not telling you its going to be easy its going to be hard. but coming out can be the best thing you can do.

More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:i'm only 13.....please help.
Hi Jessica,
Just wanted to leave this with you in case I'm not online when you check in with your results.

I am praying for you. Praying that it will be negative. No one at your age should be having to make such difficult choices....not yet. I pray that if your test is negative, that you will learn from this situation and begin to make healthier choices about your body, and your life so that you can enjoy growing up without the worries of an adult.

I hope all is well young friend and I will be here to help and give you support along with the other ladies on here.

My God keep you safe,
myangelsinheaven

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:i'm only 13.....please help.
Hey, my name is enya and i am 16. I lost my virginity at 14 and everyday regret it. I wish so badly that I had waited. Please, i can tell that you are not ready to have sex, or deal with its consequences. if youu respect your body then please wait until marriage!!

My advice to you would be to wait until your period is about 3days late then take a test, i wish you the best!! please keep us updated. :) my heart is with you and i am always here if you need to talk!

xox

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl