Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

A little help please ? worried and wondering

• scariteIS26weeks!
  • scariteIS26weeks!'s Avatar Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #1 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:A little help please ? worried and wondering
Well, i think i got my period.. think. its a little off balanced. but thats what i expect after being off the pill. finally though, almost 3 months later. haha i was all most disappointed but i am sure some of us get like that. thanks for all the support girls :) i'm so inspired and proud of all the moms out there and the moms to be, even the girls who could of been. everyone just seems too get it. i'll keep all of you updated, and please everyone do the same. :)

haha and its weird but i keep having these dreams, like the other day i bought 2 pregnancy tests cause in the end its cheaper, i had a dream both i took them both and they came up positive and i keep dreaming about being pregnant >> its crazy !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Kae
Kae replied the topic: Re:A little help please ? worried and wondering
I'm glad everything seems to be working out for you anyway :D Hope it continues to do so, keep us updated :) A doctors blood test would be a good idea too, as someone mentioned above. That way is very accurate, and you kind find out sooner rather than waiting for your next period. Pregnancy Tests just try to dedect a certain hormone (I can't remember the name of it but it's nicknamed the Pregnancy Hormone). There is more of this hormone in your urine the further on you are, so if you're really early on, the tests might have trouble picking it up so you still could be.
And I know exactly what you mean by 'feeling pregnant'. I was exactly the same when I was only about 2 weeks gone.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:A little help please ? worried and wondering
best of luck let us know what happens!!

• scariteIS26weeks!
  • scariteIS26weeks!'s Avatar Topic Author
8 years 8 months ago #4 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:A little help please ? worried and wondering
thanks a lot, i'm not really worried anymore, i know things will work out. My mom is even making more money now and back on track so I hear. Good idea on waiting till i'm 3 months. Then I don't really have to deal with the stress either of hearing them telling me to abort. I stopped my pills, I was only on the first week, I took a test and it was negative. Yet, I have this really strong feeling inside telling me I am. My irritability hasn't gone down one bit either haha. I've been researching and some women don't find out they are pregnant until 8 weeks because the doctor trys a ultrasound and sure enough theres a baby growing. I've heard of that feeling you get when you " just know " you are. I stopped my birth control in january and have not had a period since. Well I will wait until the end of the month. Wish me luck.

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:A little help please ? worried and wondering
I agree with the girls above, do not take birth control pills when you think you could be pregnant, also have you considered abstinence to prevent pregnancy rather than pills that can fail?? Just a thought, let us all know what happens...Meg

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:A little help please ? worried and wondering
hey hun, firstly congrats for deciding that if you WERE pregnant to give your child life. Secondly IF YOU THINK YOU ARE PREGNANT PLEASE DO NOT TAKE BRITH CONTROL!!!! go to your family doctor asap and ask to get bloodwork done to test for pregnancy its confidential and the test is like 99.999999999999% accurate!!!

best of luck keep us updated.
xox Enya

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl