Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think im pregnant

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
well just take the test! but think about this... dont u think if u are really ready for a baby AND your boyfriend is, then you both are ready to get married? Babies are forever and so is marriage, so if u cant get married, u really shouldnt be trying intentionally to get pregnant. just ask yourself, why cant i get married now? so then why should i have a baby? even if u do plan on marrying him in te future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by mayluvtator
mayluvtator replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
I think you shouldn't be scared!!! If you want the baby it's good rite???? Best of luck to you!

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
hey ur only 7days late, i suggest waitin another week 2 avoid gettin incorrect results...but u have to take a test to know once and for all, and if ur not, theres still time.... best of luck

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by tracymom
tracymom replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
I don't know if jessey223 is proposing an abortion, I hope not. If you are pregnant then have your little one this time. Don't be scared, it's not that big a deal. It's a cute little baby we're talking about, not a monster!

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by prettylola00123
prettylola00123 replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
well i can't see anything wrong to take some tests or to visit a doctor. Don't be afraid on it. if its positive then its perfect gift then if it's not god has a reason why. but don't be i a rush. there's a perfect time for everything.. just kip in faith..:)

More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
I have been in your shoes and I would strongly suggest waiting until you are married. If you bf wants to have a baby with you then he should propose and get married not for you and him but for the child. Best of luck. Jessica

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl