Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What would happen now?

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:What would happen now?
Hi Hun! First of all, take a test and find out for sure. If you don't think that the HPT is correct, than go and get a blood test done.
Look, if you can't keep the baby, and you don't want to have an abortion, why can't you give it up for adoption? I know that adoption is tough to go through, but would you really rather kill your baby than go through giving it to someone else? I don't know if you've ever had an abortion, but it is not a good choice. If you don't believe me, just take a look in the "after the choice" forum and read what the girls in there have to say.
Let us know when you find out, ok? I really hope that everything turns out good for you!
Hugs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by nanazmom
nanazmom created the topic: What would happen now?
:woohoo: :( I am really starting to worry because I was due for my period like two days ago and still nothing. I alreadyhave two kids---ages 4 and 9 months. I don't think I can deal with this again. I know God doesn't give you anything that you can't handle but... I don't want to have a abortion and I don't know if i can keep the baby(if I am) but what to do? I would never give the baby away if I do decide to keep the baby. I think I may just be overreacting? I sure hope I get my period soon to end this decisiveness. Help me!:blush: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl