Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?

More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?
Thanks for sharing Sammy! How awesome you will see your little girl soon (and way to go and cancel the appointment.) Your baby will be the hugest blessing :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by Sammy
Sammy replied the topic: Re: Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?
A decision to abort your baby or to have it is a tough decision. I faced the same thing last year in December. To be honest though, I don't think you should abort your baby. I am 17, 16 when I found out I was pregnant, but my boyfriend (now fiance) wanted me to abort it. I had it all planned out and had a date set to go, but I ended cancelling it and now I am 34 weeks pregnant and couldn't be more excited to see my baby girl ! My fiance is ecstatic as well also. He grew to love the fact of a baby is going to be in our lives and I know that 40 weeks seems like a long time, but really its not. You are getting to experience a joyous and wonderful part of life, and to give life to a baby, your baby. At 15, the decision is way tougher, you are way younger and still have a lot going for you, but also knowing that you saved a wonderful baby and brought it into the world, is twice the joy you could ever have. Its simply a miracle. Your mom will learn to accept the fact, but in reality, its YOUR decision in the end.

• Punky
5 years 5 months ago #3 by Punky
Punky replied the topic: Re: Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?
Hi,

Please. please reconsider! I am 30 weeks along and I have not felt horrible at all. I only got sick 2 times because of something I smelled....other than that everyone keeps saying how healthy I look. Don't assume your pregnancy is going to be bad! You should really talk with your parents and the father before you make any drastic decisions! There are so many supportive people out there available to help you and give life to your baby! How do you already know it's a girl at 4 1/2 weeks? I wish I knew that early!

There are so many positive things that can some our of this pregnancy and all that comes from abortion is a lifetime of regret and sorrow. If you go to www.optionline.org or call 1-800-712-HELP they can get you in contact with a center in your town that you can go to for free and confidential help. They can go through all the options with you and help you find the resources you need to continue forward!

Don't give up hope yet!

Luv- Dawn

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #4 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?
I know that this is a really scary thing, to be pregnant at 15, but you can do this. Please don't abort your baby, to be honest abortion is really horrible even if that's what you really want, but if you don't really want it it's going to be really devastating.
Pregnancy really isn't that bad, and at the end you have a beautiful baby, whether you keep it or give it up for adoption.
If you have this abortion you will regret it for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.
Just don't do anything that you will regret.
Hugs!

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?
Ok well you never mentioned anything about how the father or your parents feel about this so maybe you should also take into consideration whether they are supportive or not..its really not going to be as bad as you think, especially if you have the backing of your parents. Abortion is a very big decision to make and not one to be taken lightly. Read about some of the experiences people on this site have had and it may open your eyes to the effect abortion can have on you afterwards. It often leaves a more negative effect than if you had carried a baby to term and either kept it or given it up for adoption. If you do decide to keep the baby, be aware that there is plenty of support available to you and you wont be going through it alone. Good Luck

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Right So Im 15 And Pregnent..Help x Abortion?
:'(

Hey hun PLEASE reconsider getting an abortion. it's not worth it, check out this site if u dont believe me, aboriton is barbaric.

http://www.abortionincanada.ca/methods/index.html

please try to calm down, think about this. if you get an aboriton, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Even putting the baby up for adoption would be better. it's not just a clump of cells, its a BABY, human life in the making. That child will grow up to have likes and dislikes and opinions and favourite colours.. I mean I know you are young, i mean hell im only 16, but please, try to think of how getting an aboriton would haunt you for the rest of your life.
I wish the best for you, keep us updated.
-Enya <3

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl