Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.

• MissKirsty
8 years 9 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.
What did the doctor say?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by xxyouramazzing
xxyouramazzing replied the topic: Re:I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.
I took another test and it came out negative. And I got my period on the 17th, but I'm still having pregnancy symptoms. My period seemed normal so I don't know.

Its really weird I guess. I'm going to go to the doctor to make sure everything is fine. It does happen that girls will get their period even though pregnant. And I've got some things wrong with my body as is, so I can never be too certain.

<3[=

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.
I think that it's a good idea to take another test and if it comes out neg. to go to the doctor to make sure.

Lol, pregnancy symptoms are weird, aren't they? But I'm sure that no one on here would think that they're gross. ;-)

Thanks for keeping us posted! Make sure to let us know the test results!

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by xxyouramazzing
xxyouramazzing replied the topic: Re:I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.
I haven't taken another test yet, and my 'period' is due in just 1 day, and I haven't had nothing as to pains. But I've got all my symptoms still. Also, the guy I'm with has decided to start a relationship with me outside of all this baby stuff. So even if I'm not, hes going to be with me no matter what.

I'm taking another test the 14th, and if it still comes out as an error or neg. I'm going to the doctor just to make sure. My stomach still hurts if you press on it and my boobs hurt more, and the nipples are very red and big, I know that sounds gross but I'm sure you all have been there before.

Just thought I'd keep everyone posted and thank you for replying, it helps a lot knowing there's people in my situation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.
heya hun. well for starters i know its hard in situations like these but try stay positive beacuse it wil help ease the stress. the best advice i can give you is maybe to wait a week or so and see if u get your period. in the mean time talking about it could help so try confide in someone you trust. i hope all works out and be sure to keep us posted. goodluck girly !

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:I think I'm pregnant, and I'm only 17.
hey im 17 and four months gone and at first i thought this would be the end of my life as i know it. I am so glad i made the decision not to abort, it must be a truly horrible thing to go through. If you really are that against it but dont want to keep the baby, would you consider adoption? Also give yourself a chance to get your head round this..if you do decide to keep your baby dont pin all your hopes on the father but give him a chance too..he might surprise you.. anyway there is no point stressing out until you know fr definite..no matter how scared you are you have to find out whether you are or not because you have some big decisions to make. good luck xxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl