Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What to do?

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by TooHelp
TooHelp replied the topic: Re:Already done.
I'm so sorry you made that choice. I am sure you will feel better about it in time however, I don't think you will ever be the same.

Every choice we make has an effect on our lives.

You can choose to turn this into a positive experience by being there for others in their time of need.

I wish you the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Already done.
Aw, hun! I am so sorry for your pain! I am praying for you!
You will always feel your loss, but you don't have to be a slave to your guilt and regrets. Jesus can set you free if you will let Him.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:Already done.

>big hugs< I know how yr feeling, it's not an easy decision to make but you did what you thought was best for you at that time.
I think you'lll benifit from speaking to someone, maybe a close relative or a therapist who's familair with P.A.S.S and can help you with yr healing process. I've also just gone back to therapy and hopefully it'll work this time. Don't give up, sometimes you need to "shop around" for a therapist who is a good match for you and your needs.
I hope you'll keep us updated on how yr doing.
Peace and light,
Evangeline

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by tay8900
tay8900 replied the topic: Re:Already done.
:unsure: :(

I wish I would have listened. Its done. No more baby. I feel horible, Ive cried everynight since.Dec19th will be burned in my mind forever.
Will I ever feel normal again? Im getting a tattoo for it, I want to remember what little time I had with it. And the only thing worse I went to the Ob/Gyn a couple weeks before, I have its picture I look at it all the time. I want to be okay agin, to move on. Abortion is never the answer and I know it now. You will forever hate what you did, and I doo. Seven more weeks and I would have known what I was having. I miss my baby! And will always. I hope it knows Im sorry!

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:What to do?
What did you decide? I really hope that you did not decide to have an abortion!
You might not be able to give your baby your definition of "the best life", but is it really worth killing your baby over not being able to give it the best?
My dad makes three times less than the minimum earning per year for a family our size where we live. I have three siblings, and we were never able to afford to dress fashionably or anything. But you know what? I love life! Our family has fun no matter what. We've never gone hungry, God has always provided for us. LIFE IS WORTH LIVING!!! Please give your baby a chance to enjoy life too!

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:What to do?
Your situation sounds really tough. I don't think I would get an abortion because it sounds like you are undecided. Abortion is permanent. I have never heard anyone say that they regretted having their child, but I have heard thousands say they regretted their abortion.

Having a baby does not mean that your life is over. Your life will be different, but different is not bad. In fact, many women go to college and raise a child. It is absolutely not out of the question. You can do it.

It is not easy, but the most rewarding work never is. I think you can be a great mother. You have what it takes.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl