Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm getting scared

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I'm getting scared
Ok, there is a chance, of course. Some girls have gotten pregnant even when they were taking the pill full time. But it doesn't do you any good to worry about it, even though it might seem impossible not to worry. Just wait until your period is a week late, and then take a test, ok? Keep us updated!
Hugs!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by idance
idance replied the topic: Re:I'm getting scared
I also don't know if I should tell my boyfriend about this. He gets worried so easily, and I don't wanna worry him if it turns out to be nothing. Idk. Any advise?

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by idance
idance created the topic: I'm getting scared
So, I've been on the pill for about 7 months now. This last week, I got a sinus infection, and was given antibiotics. I completely forgot that antibiotics can make the pill uneffective.

What are the chances I could get pregnant if I had taken the antibiotic for 2 days, and we had sex on the 15th? (I think I ovaluate around the 17th, so I'm really worried.)

Any help please?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl