Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

a couple of days late

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:a couple of days late
I understand... Let us know when you find out if you are pregnant, ok? If you aren't, then you should go to the doctor and see what is wrong.
I am glad that if you are pregnant you won't have another abortion, but I hope that you actually don't have anything to worry about! :-) Keep us updated ok?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 15 hours ago #2 by pinkchik6
pinkchik6 created the topic: a couple of days late
I worked out when i was meant to get my period and i was meant to get it Tuesday. My periods are always on the exact day they are ment to come. Also i was at work last night i felt like i was about to chuck my guts up i also felt like i was going to faint.

ive been pregnant before andi had an abortion i no if im pregnant i wont be able to do it again. if my period still hasnt come by next week i will get a test

its just scary, again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl