Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

worried

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by jenni
jenni replied the topic: Re:worried
i took a hpt and it came out negative that was about a week ago now and i still haven't come on my period? what should i do now take another hpt because my doctors are useless and you have t wait like 1 month for any bloody test =s HELP!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 17 hours ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:worried
It is possible that you might be pregnant. Try not to freak out, ok? Go and get a blood test and if it is positive then you can worry about what to do.
If you do end up being pregnant than try to remember that this baby is a blessing! IF you can not take care of it yourself than it can be a blessing for someone else.
Keep us updated ok? I hope that everything works out!

More
9 years 3 days ago #3 by jenni
jenni created the topic: worried
hi everybody (read my previous thingys to understand what im saying now).
I was taken off my contraceptive pill over a month ago now by the doctor due to medical reasons and was still having unprotected sex with my partner as we wanted to try for a baby in the nearfuture anyway...we broke up today and i am a little worried i might be pregnant...i have had really bad headaches, been getting really sleepy, having small cramps in my stumoach and have had heavy discharge, i know for a fact i havent got an infection because i have recently had tests done but not for this!! i am really scared this is happening to me again as this is what happened (under differet curcumstances) with my ex ex!! do u think i couldbe pregnant??? i am terrified!!! please help!!:dry: :dry:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl