Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i pregant?

• Autumn
9 years 1 week ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Am i pregant?
I think it's very safe to say that you are most likely pregnant due to the fact that you haven't used protection, etc. I didn't get morning sickness at all until the second trimester. If I were you I'd find out ASAP. Take it one day at a time and figure things out rationally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by Zoeharry
Zoeharry replied the topic: Re:Am i pregant?
The last time i was sexually active was about 2weeks ago. I didnt use protection, and im not on any birth control.
I will take a HPT test in the next few days, as im starting to get back pains now. Im eating lots, and im very bloated.
Im trying not to stress, so im keeping myself busy with work, and shopping, its the only way stopping me thinking.

Thanks for your advice.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by KitteySniper
KitteySniper replied the topic: Re:Am i pregant?
You COULD be. I assume you are sexually active, if you are not then you're most definitely not.

When was the last time you had sex? Did you use protection? Are you on any kind of birth control?

I recommend you go get an HPT test. If it comes out negative, wait another week, if your period does not arrive take another or go see your doctor to get blood tests.

The best way to tell is through an HPT test or blood tests.

Do NOT stress, it can prolong your periods absence. Try to keep yourself busy with school work, drawing, any hobbies, cleaning, etc.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Zoeharry
Zoeharry replied the topic: Re:Am i pregant?
Hi, thanks for your advice. Yeah i will wait another week, but ive started to get loads of food cravings. Im scared : (.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #5 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:Am i pregant?
yeah u cud but then again these cud b the side effects of ur period jus bein late... wait anada week n take a test, try n relax k

lotsa luv

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #6 by Zoeharry
Zoeharry created the topic: Am i pregant?
Hi. Im Zoe. Im nearly 2weeks over due to start my periods, im normally late by 2-5days. I meant to start on the 29/10. Im very bloated and tired, and im getting very moody. Ive been getting really bad stomach pains, and lower back pains. Im not getting morning sickness, nor are my breasts tendor or my nipples dark.

I just need some advice. Could i be pregnant???

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl