Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I need more help!

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:I need more help!
Yes, wait until your period is a week late before you take another test. Most HPT won't have a reliable reading until at least a week after your period is due.
Let us know when you find out, ok?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:I need more help!
2 days late really isnt a big deal. it could be stress or just a weird month. if you are on birth control that could cause it. i really wouldnt worry about it. atleast you are seeing bleeding. if it only lasts for like a day, then you might wanna try to test again

• artycollegegirl12
  • artycollegegirl12's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by artycollegegirl12
artycollegegirl12 created the topic: I need more help!
So I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative, which gave me some relief. But I was supposed to get my period about 2 days ago, and today I've started getting this brown/light red spotting. I think I'm pregnant but not sure. Should I take another test this week?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl