Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

scared and pregnant

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by jenifa999
jenifa999 replied the topic: Re:scared and pregnant
Well, I am glad everyone says it is normal. I have never been scared with my other pregnancies, I was happy and excited. Now with this one Im just plain scared. I hope it passes the further along we get:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:scared and pregnant
it is very normal- especially when it is a shock-
time heals anything- it will work out.
relax and enjoy this pregnancy

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Lovin.p1nk
Lovin.p1nk replied the topic: Re:scared and pregnant
Dont worry chicken, i felt exactly the same as you 23 weeks ago, and now im loving it, my parents have came round to the idea and feeling the little man kick is scary at first but im enjoying it now, even with the stretch marks and spots lol, everything will be fine, even now im scared but thats down to wondering how this little mans gonna pop out if such a small hole hehe

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:scared and pregnant
yes it is normal to feel like this.
most women feel excited, happy and scared all at the same time.
i know i did. (:
i'm here if you want to talk.
x x

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:scared and pregnant
Yes this is very normal. Just relax everything has a way of working itself out. Stay positive and we are all here to chat should you need us. Jessica

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by tyra2308
tyra2308 created the topic: scared and pregnant
i just discovered that im pregnant and im feeling scared im hoping that the feeling will fade is it normal to feel this way in the beginning.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl