Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Can positives be false?

• Autumn
9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Can positives be false?
Sounds about right. There's a lot of possible things, and I'm going to be completely honest with you. It could just be stress, it more than likely is just that- stress plus the hormones. However, half of all miscarriages occur before you even know you're pregnant and you go on to have a "normal period". It may be weird not to really know what's going on with your body... but I'm sure you're relieved either way.

Take care of yourself. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Can positives be false?
Nope, that's pretty weird! Let us know when you find out what's going on, ok?

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:Can positives be false?
dont think that much about being pregnant! its hard specially cause your mother is but lok, you had bleedings..think about it like a period... why did you do do mn pregnancy test? it seem like you are kind of convinceing yourelf that you are pregnant...ok it happens to have s unprotected-in your case condom-did u see that it had breked? like i see here this... it can bejust your mind playing tricks, i know how it looks. it was the same by me. my belly was funny, i have had headaches,crampin, also made 2 tests who had a faint line..
but hey,then had bledings, not the usual, but for 3 days, but it was my period...so girl please dot think that muc about the pregnancy..think about school and that ou finish it,soo that you will be able to take care for the baby when the time is right..

but it can be that im false, and you are pregnant,... but like u said it wasnt really responsale to wait soloong for the appt and the over sleep it.. ou should scheoulde anotherone, just in case.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by inlove12
inlove12 replied the topic: Re:Can positives be false?
Hey guys! My tests just got lighter. Never darker. There is still MAYBE a line, but a very very faint one. I spotted for five days a little bit and then i started bleeding sunday. I still am, just a little and no cramping. So maybe my hormones are just freakin out and its my period? I dont know. Advice or suggestions?

• Autumn
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Can positives be false?
Just relax! Firstly, it could hurt the baby. Secondly, you could just be stressing your body out and it could be forcing a false pregnancy.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by inlove12
inlove12 replied the topic: Re:Can positives be false?
To anyone who wants to know: My doc appointment was at 8 15 on fall break. I over slept. I know, very irresponsible. I am supposed to start my period on friday but yesterday a little bit of brown stuff came out again. Like barely a little bigger than a pin point, and then the same thing happened again today. I still dont know whats going on. I took another test a few days ago and it was negative. As times passes arent they supposed to get darker? I know i havent had a miscarriage because i know what those are like. Maybe my body just sucks

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl