Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an...

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by ive queen
ive queen replied the topic: Re:I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an...
omg you should not care wut he says as long as you are happy and think that you are doing the right thing keep it. if he has been telling u that for 5 years wut makes you think hee will ever think it is the right time????:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by jkl77u
jkl77u replied the topic: Re:I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an
As far as not having health insurance, there are ways around that. If you stop into a bookshop or library, skim through the beginning of 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' until you find a little section about programs to help uninsured pregnant women. Contact these organizations and get qualified for financial help. Good luck.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by yvettejcp@hotmail.com
yvettejcp@hotmail.com replied the topic: Re:I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an...
HI
It is so sad for me to read that you have had 5 abortion, i would love to have a baby but ja it's not comeing my way. If you feel you can not bring your child up give this baby a life give it to somebody that would love it like their own. It's a big choice you must make to abort a baby please think before you do it again. I know it can not be easy but they say nothing comes your way that you can not handle. So please think about it, if you feel you can not bring your child up dont just stop that child of living.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an
I am very glad to hear that. Best of luck and stick your ground. Jessica

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by KitteySniper
KitteySniper replied the topic: Re:I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an...
Wow. I just wanted to say good job to all the women in here! You guys are doing great in being supportive of other members! There is no other community like this, awesome.

Okay and here's what I want to advise to ya rojo75. . .

Keep your baby! :)

Even though you have one already, maybe someone upstairs is trying to tell you that having a second in your life will make you even happier! If your boyfriend wants nothing to do with the child and leaves, I'm willing to put money on it that you could make it! If you don't think you can financially, there are state programs for single mothers, they can help.

Don't let him talk you into having an abortion. It's your body - it's your life. Men won't ever understand what it is really like to have another life inside of you. Do not let him talk you in or out of anything.

Adoption is an option- there are plenty of couples who want children desperately but can not have them. If you two can not support a second child, adoption is an option :D

Best of luck and stay strong! We're here to support you on your decisions. Please keep us posted, dear.

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:I know I'm pregnant, and he wants me to have an...
I prod you for making that choice. :) It'll all work out!

(And yes, I am quite younger than you...)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl