Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #1 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP
So what was the outcome?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP
i definately think you could be pregnant.
that 'period' that you had sounds like implantation bleeding, which normally lasts for about 3 days.
take another HPT and if it's still negative then go to the docs :)

i'm here if you need to talk.
good luck.
x x

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP
I agree you should just go to the doctor and get a blood test.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by KitteySniper
KitteySniper replied the topic: Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP
http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/femalehealth/discharge.html

This is a site I researched awhile back concerning discharges.

'Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.'

It is possible to have your period while you are pregnant, my friends mother had that problem.

I just wanted to take a second to mention this to you. The pull out method doesn't work for a couple reasons, but the main one is this hon: Pre-ejaculation. It happens mostly once or twice when a male is having sex or even just by himself. Yes, pre-come does contain sperm.

I've also read and been told by various people that cramps, especially in the abdomen can mean pregnancy. My best advice is to go get a pregnancy test immediately!

Keep us updated, best of wishes for you, dear!

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP
You could be pregnant, you should go and get a blood test to find out for sure.

More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by Lovely7
Lovely7 created the topic: TOTALLY CONFUSED, NEED HELP
OKAY SO IM 19. MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX SEPTEMBER 7TH AND HE EJACULATED INSIDE ME. HE MEANT TO PULL OUT BUT DIDNT GET THE CHANCE.

THIS WAS FOUR DAYS AFTER MY PERIOD AND MY FRIEND HAD SEX ONE DAY AFTER HER PERIOD AD HER BOYFRIEND DID PULL OUT AND SHE STILL GOT PREGNANT.

SOOO I THOUGHT I COULD BE PREGNANT. I WAS TWO DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD SO ON SEPTEMBER 27TH I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST. IT WAS NEGATIVE. I ALSO STARTED MY PERIOD THAT DAY.

TODAY IS SEPTEMBER 30TH AND MY PERIOD STOPPED SOMETIME DURING THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT. USUALLY MY PERIOD LASTS 7 DAYS AND IS VERY HEAVY. THIS TIME IT LASTED TWO OR THREE DAYS AND IT WAS VERY LIGHT AND IT WAS BROWN. NO RED TINT AT ALL. JUST BROWN.

ALSO FOR THE LAST TWO OR THREE WEEKS I HAVE BEEN HAVING STOMACH CRAMPS CONSTANTLY.

IM CONFUSED. ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT????

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl