Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

not sure if pregnant or not.

More
9 years 1 week ago #1 by KitteySniper
KitteySniper replied the topic: Re:not sure if pregnant or not.
Well. Finally got to the girl doc today.
another negative preg test.
They didn't do a pap smear.
They did a physical
And a cervical test. That was uncomfortable.
Then she had to stick her fingers up in me and poke around feeling all my girl organs.

She thinks all the pain and bloating in my abs is from a cyst on my left ovary.

Going to a hospital monday to get a vaginal ultrasound.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:not sure if pregnant or not.
Yep. That is the way to go. Blood tests are much more effective than an HPT.

Don't worry about the pap smear. It's not really that uncomfortable. I was stressed out about it, and I also have a male doctor. It took only a minute and doesn't hurt normally, except for if you tense up your legs which I did. Haha. The most uncomfortable part is waiting without your parnts on. o.o

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #3 by KitteySniper
Well I had my period, and it's irregular so I don't know if it will come next month or not. Today I had a brown discharge, but from research it's either due to ovulating/my period or being pregnant. Still having pains in my back and ribs and stuff. I'm going to have them do another pregnancy test when I'm there. Maybe see instead if I can get a blood test. That would be the most accurate way, right?

I have no clue what's going on with my body. I still haven't gone back to the doctors, when I go back the 3rd of November they're doing a paps mere and a physical O_o My first time to anything like this, kind of scared, but will make it through. I'm trying not to stress out, but it's hard not to for me. I'm always under stress, but this is just more. Oh well, just have to wait until the 3rd.

• Autumn
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:not sure if pregnant or not.
I would say that you really need to go to a doctor still... this could be a problem otherwise. Don't stress if you miss your period, it'll delay it even longer, though.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by KitteySniper
Yeah my period came again October 11th - October 16th. So I'm still fairly sure I'm not pregnant, although I do think I've gotten more fat, but I still weigh what I have for years. So I'm starting to work out. I'll put up another update as soon as I go to the doctors on the 3rd. I might have them do one more test to be safe. Still no symptoms of any pregnancy, thank God. I'm still a little worried, but it's been over two months, so I think I would of been showing by now. Right? I am a little worried but just trying to keep myself busy. Wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their support and advice! :D Thanks :)

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:not sure if pregnant or not.
I am glad to hear that! Thank you for keeping us updated! :-)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl