Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Can I Be Pregnant???

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by KitteySniper
KitteySniper replied the topic: Re:Can I Be Pregnant???
I'm with everyone who's replied. I don't think it's likely. Sperm is only supposed to live for a day or so. If you are really worried, take a Home Pregnancy Test. If you're still concerned afterwards, I see that you have two choices, dear. Go to the doctor, and hit the big guns with a blood test, or wait until next month, and if your period doesn't show up, wait a week and grab another HPT test.

Good luck! Keep us posted!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Can I Be Pregnant???
It doesn't sound likely... but yeah, take a test to be sure! Don't stress about it. That'll make your period delay.

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:Can I Be Pregnant???
hmm doesnt sound like pregnancy, esp if it was ur normal period n not light bleedin or spottin ... mayb jus a flctuation of hormones is causin u 2 behave this way....dont worry, im sure its nothin, if it would make u feel beta y dont u visit ur doc...
take care

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Can I Be Pregnant???
Anything is possible but it does not sound likely. I spotted while I was pregnant both times for the first two months but it was not a normal period. I would say take a test but there is no missed period. But I guess give it a try and see what happens. Best of Luck. Jessica :)

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by cheried
cheried replied the topic: Re:Can I Be Pregnant???
i dont think you could be luv... but maybe take a test jus to make sure (if you are scared) it should be accurate by now

• insubordinateximpx09
  • insubordinateximpx09's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 created the topic: Can I Be Pregnant???
I wasn't sure where to put this and I'm sure you guys are getting sick of me worrying about getting pregnant, but I'm kind of concerned. See, two weeks ago I was on antibiotics for bronchitis. I didn't know that whole week that antibiotics can alter the effects of birth control. Needless to say my boyfriend and I didn't use protection. I took the antibiotics for a week and then I got my period. Now what I'm wondering if it's possible that I could have gotten pregnant while taking the antibiotics and then gotten my normal period. I know it's highly unlikely, but I want to know if there's still a chance. I'm wondering because all day long I've been sick to my stomach and I've been emotional and I cried all of my fourth hour class. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl