Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm pregnant.. help? please.

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:I'm pregnant.. help? please.
I don't mention adoption often because I couldn't do it. It is always an option, and a wonderful option. It's a personal decision. But honestly, I just couldn't handle it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:I'm pregnant.. help? please.
Hi i just found out like a week ago that im five weeks pregnant, trust me i know exactly how scary and daunting it is. I havent found a way to tell my parent yet but im going to do it soon because the sooner i do it the less stressed i will be.
You would not believe how many websites i've looked at trying to find good advice and i think the only advice i can give is be positive and dont make any rash decisions or do anything you may regret.
I am going to keep my baby and hopefully my parents will come round to the idea.
just think no matter how hard things get, it could always be worse and there is alot of support for young mothers. No matter what, you wont be alone.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by milove
milove replied the topic: Re:I'm pregnant.. help? please.
there is always adoption!

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by mjlovett
mjlovett replied the topic: Re:I'm pregnant.. help? please.
I'm wondering why noone ever mentions adoption as an option?
Every post I read pretty much just talks about having an abortion or keeping the baby. Creating an adoption plan is a wondeful option for someone who does not want to have an abortion but feels unprepared to parent right now.

My husband and I cannot have children of our own due to infertility and we want so badly to adopt a baby.

Thanks for reading and God Bless.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5 by annette
annette replied the topic: Re:I'm pregnant.. help? please.
Wow Autumn. How wonderful you are. I wish you the best with your little baby. I admire your courage and strength. You will do a great job with your baby!!! I wish more young women felt like you. Something good (life) will always come from something bad (unexpected) if we embrace the challenge! Blessings to you...

• Autumn
9 years 3 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:I'm pregnant.. help? please.
DON'T, I repeat DON'T go through with an abortion.

Look, I am fourteen years old, a freshman in high school... I'm pregnant. And it's the happiest time of my life, to be honest. Through all the changes and stress, your baby is a blessing that should not be taken away by any means.

Abortion scars many girls for the rest of their lives, and you needn't go through that pain.

Just pray and you two will get through it. :] Thank God for your baby.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl