Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Loss of Baby #1

More
3 years 6 months ago #1 by Ashleii
Ashleii replied the topic: Loss of Baby #1
I am sorry about baby A, but so happy and congratulate you on baby B (: I wish you a healthy and sticky baby!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #2 by chelseyanne460
chelseyanne460 replied the topic: Loss of Baby #1
I'm so sorry for your loss, but so glad that you are healing from this loss with the hope of another baby! If there is anything you need support for, we are here for you!

More
3 years 7 months ago #3 by funlovinmom11
funlovinmom11 replied the topic: Loss of Baby #1
Wow! What a miracle that you have! I hope you'll keep us posted on your pregnancy and everything that goes along with it~

More
3 years 7 months ago #4 by seedsofhope
seedsofhope replied the topic: Loss of Baby #1
That's amazing!! And what a blessing. Congratulations!

• meandyouequalstwo
  • meandyouequalstwo's Avatar Topic Author
3 years 7 months ago #5 by meandyouequalstwo
meandyouequalstwo created the topic: Loss of Baby #1
So 11/30 I lost baby A from a miscarriage. And I was devastated. But still felt pregnant. So went back 12/1 to make sure there was nothing in there. And sure enough, a twin. We're not sure how we didn't notice baby B before, but we thank god that we found this baby. My life feels complete again. <3

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl