Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Desperately need help/advice on misscarriage

• maeghanalyson
6 years 7 months ago #1 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re: Desperately need help/advice on misscarriage
You could have had what is called a Threatened Miscarriage. There would be some degree of bleeding with cramping or lower backache. This bleeding is often the result of implantation. There is nothing a doctor can do especially since you were so early. I personally wouldn't think it was a miscarriage. It all could just be your period. You can and do pass clots when you are on your period.Remember, Stress has a big impact on your hormones. This can cause you to be a few days late. So can a lot of other things.

If the bleeding gets heavy, like soak through a pad an hour, then I would make a trip to the ER. There is no treatment for a miscarriage this early so seeing a doctor is pointless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: Desperately need help/advice on misscarriage
Yes, you could very well have been or are experiencing a miscarriage....I suggest going to the doctor to be sure....If you were pregnant and experienced a miscarriage it is possible to retain part of your pregnancy and the sooner you find out the better as you could be subject to infection...Please make an appt ASAP and let us know what you find out...if you need help finding a doctor or anything like that (not sure if you have to worry about your parents knowing etc) please email me and I will do all that I can to help you, Love Meg, meg@standupgirl.com <3

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Izzii92
Izzii92 created the topic: Desperately need help/advice on misscarriage
Can anyone here please tell me what their misscarriage symptoms were?! My period was nearly 4 days late, but I hadn't taken a test yet, I had sore breasts and now they have stopped hurting. Then all of a sudden today I had horrible period like pains and a really sore lower back and heavy bleeding. I checked, and unfortunatly there was a fleshy looking clot with white through it.. I've tried to research it all but I really want to hear from someone on here if this possibly could have been a misscarriage?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl