Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

c section or naturally w/ pain meds?

More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by georgiarose123
georgiarose123 replied the topic: Re:c section or naturally w/ pain meds?
I have exactly the same problem, but i think having a c section would make me feel abit funny knowing they are cutting into my tummy & i cant feel it !

but i definetly think i will be having an epidural. I have very wide hips but i was 9.11 & my partener was 9 as well & he was a forceps birth!

i am very scared about labour but would recommend it vaginally rather than c section. i think youll feel like you can conquer the world when youve just used all your strength to push your little angel out.(:
just shows woman & mothers can do anything!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by xepphire
xepphire replied the topic: Re: c section or naturally w/ pain meds?
I think try natural, you are young, so it may be a bit quicker. My first born was 4hours. It is painful to no end but that afternoon I was ready to leave the hospital. If it does get really bad or you do get scared you can always opt in for drugs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by mylove1310
mylove1310 replied the topic: Re:c section or naturally w/ pain meds?
I had a emergency c section and the recovery wasn't bad at all... but that was for me everyone is different. GOOD LUCK!

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Teenmom89
Teenmom89 replied the topic: Re:c section or naturally w/ pain meds?
Im not going to lie but labor is a B**CH!!!!!!!!! man oh man
my first bby i had no pain meds only the inducing part...
my second bby the same i got induced but i had to get the
epideral and let me tell you i should of got that with my
first bby.. because i would rather in enjoy it then be in pain...

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:c section or naturally w/ pain meds?
Labor hurts, horribly but if you think you can do it I say go for it. I was in labor for two days before I went to the hospital and spent 15 hours and 35 minutes in labor in the hospital. After the long labor and two hours of pushing they told me that my son was far to big for me to push him out. I was trying to go completely natural too, they made me get an epidural and have a c-section. My hips wasn't wide enough, if you have small hips you would probably be better off having a c-section. The pain from a c-section after you go home is bad, but nothing compared to labor. They give you pain medicine to help the pain and it works. Good luck.
[/size]

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by ~Amber~
~Amber~ replied the topic: Re:c section or naturally w/ pain meds?
If it were up to me I would say natural with an epidural. With an epidural you don't feel anything...just uncomfortable pressure. And it really it really is beneficial and more safe for both you and your baby. Plus, if you get a C section, you'd have a scar...not that that's a bad thing, but just saying

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl