Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im a mommy to an angel!

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by sammie01
sammie01 replied the topic: Re: im a mommy to an angel!
i also lost a son at 6 months gestation on june 27 2010 i no how hard it is to cope with i have his urn right beside my bed i will never let myself forget about him

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by bellasmom2011
bellasmom2011 replied the topic: Re: im a mommy to an angel!
I am also a mommy to an angel. His name is ryan sean he was 4 monnths old when he passed away from s severe case of pneumonia and an hole in his heart that the drs didnt catch when he was born.I am so sorry for your loss.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by Letters2rain
Letters2rain replied the topic: Re:im a mommy to an angel!
I'm sorry that happened, but you still gotta be strong for your little man, He's watching you and is happy to be looking down at you every day.<3

More
7 years 10 months ago #4 by cams2know
cams2know replied the topic: Re:im a mommy to an angel!
when i read your story! it was really touching., your so strong and for him your d best mom., you tried to save him., but maybe GOD has a better plan for him., you know i tried to put myself in you., maybe., i can't do it. so hows you and your fiancee?

More
7 years 10 months ago #5 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:im a mommy to an angel!
I'm so sorry about your loss, but i'm o glad you actually got to hold him even though he was already gone. Things happen for a reason and I wish you the best of luck in life, your so strong.

More
7 years 10 months ago #6 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:im a mommy to an angel!
Your story is really touching nena that little angel had to be precious

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl