Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

oh please i need someones advice please

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by gigles3151
gigles3151 created the topic: oh please i need someones advice please
hello everyone.
my lifes taken a rather bad turn lately and i need some help.
for a starters i have a long term relationship with my boyfriend, weve been going out for a year.
i went up to see him 2 weeks ago for 3 weeks and was on the pill the whole time, i went on them a week before going up there because i new i was going to have a period in the middle of staying there and i didnt want that so i missed the sugar pills. i ended up missing a few pills but nothing crossed my mind. then i realised i started to eat, heaps!. and my boobs, they were so sore!. so i decided to stop taking the pill and see what happened. that was last monday (the 19nth of october 2009) and on saturday, is when it all started, i woke up with minor cramps which progressed then light bleeding started, and it got sorrer and sorrer and closer and closer till i passed out, and woke up to the cramps which still hadnt gone away (i took codilgan before this) the pills had no effect. then all of a sudden the pain stopped. i thought it was the pills but it was 3 hours after i had taken them so it couldnt have been that. then my mum told me how she had this in her younger days, she thought it was just a bad period but it turned out it was a miscarriage.
then at that moment it clicked in my head. so i went to the toilet and i found this thing in my pad, hard to explain, sorta like a normal period clot, but with white in it, and it was quite big, probly 2 inches by 2 inches. and all the pain had gone after i had passed that.
i looked on the web and had it in my head i had just lost my baby. something i have been wanting so bad. i cryed for days, even organised a tattoo i was going to get in memory, and so was my boyfriend, untill i went to the doctor on tuesday the 27th of october and they took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, but the doctor seemed to think i had a urinary tract infection. my heart felt like it broke. they also did a blood test and that came out all clear to. i told the nurse today (wednesday the 28th) about my clot and shes got me booked in for a swab next monday.
i was happy that maybe i had the privledge of having my own baby made by me and the one i love inside of me for 2 or 3 weeks without me knowing. something even told me it was a girl.
but now in so confused.
i dont know what to believe.
am i dilusional?
are the doctors trying to bend the truth?
my heart hurts :(.
any advice or experiences would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl