Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by xepphire
xepphire replied the topic: Re: My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee
I was brought up by my mom only and I can tell you when I was a kid I was really happy. We had very little money but my mom loved me (and now I save heaps because I don't eat chocolate). Eventually after 24years my dad finally contacted me(a 1 line email). As long as you love her that is all that matters. She will have a perfect life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by lexxi
lexxi replied the topic: Re:My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee
im in the same situation now, once i told the father i was pregnant he automatically denied being the father even though he knows its his. but i think once ur babys father starts to see how much ur child is growing, hes gonna see that he needs to step up, keep reminding him that hes the father and u just want him there for her and thats all u ask.

i hope things work out!

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious replied the topic: Re:My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee
If he is being like that then you do not need him. Life will not be perfect for your daughter because life never is.Just make the best out of the situation that you have and make him pay child support

• Autumn
8 years 2 months ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee
Give it time. If he doesn't, then I promise you that he will pay for it for the rest of his life. Your daughter is never going to have a perfect life. We all have to face that our children are going to grow up and have some complications and imperfections, but hey- that's just life. Just remember always to put your baby FIRST.

More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by lilkharma
lilkharma replied the topic: Re:My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee
Thank you very much for being there. I really appreciate it. I know time will come my daughter will have the right dad for her.

More
8 years 2 months ago #6 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:My baby has no dad...eeeeeeeee
Well I'm glad I helped. Sometimes I am unsure weather I sound mean or not when really I'm not. I really do hope he turns around... but sometimes it's best that the dads aren't in the picture. My friend has a baby and that baby's dad wasn't there either (he actually had her jumoed when she told him she was pregnant) but she still loves him... and just like me NOW he wants to be there for her and the baby but he is in jail and was a drug dealer... and I personaly think that she shouldn't do that to her baby (my dad was in jail and it completely ruined my life when my mom got back together with him) so i'm speaking from experience but that is her choice. Just remember to make that right choice for your baby. And I know sometimes it can be hard. If you want to talk I am here.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl