Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant
Ok, and let us know what he says, ok? :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by naomi2976
naomi2976 replied the topic: Re:fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant
seems most people agree i should go to the doc about it... thanks guys ill do that at my next appointment :)

• MissKirsty
8 years 11 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant
Ok, that's kind of odd... I think that you should probably go to the doctor to find out if something else is wrong. Let us know, ok?
Also make sure that you keep hydrated and that you have some electrolytes (some water is electrolyte enhanced). :-)

• Autumn
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant
It may be your body catching up to you with exhaustion. I get dizzy after sex, but never faint... I would definately discuss this with your doctor.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by naomi2976
naomi2976 replied the topic: Re:fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant
yeah... only ever about 1-2 days after... never a few minutes after or anything.. just always 1-2 days after...

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by RaElMa
RaElMa replied the topic: Re:fainting 1-2 days after sex while pregnant
Hey,
You should probably talk to your doctor at your next visit. My doctor told me to stay away from "excessive heat", and your body heat plus your partners can just be over heating you. Which in turns makes you black out or faint. Maybe, you could keep a fan on, open a window, drink some orange juice quick after, or even some water. Lol. You should also be drinking alot of water. If you don't consume enough H20 then you are more likely to faint, because your body is dehydrated.
And you should ask your DR if its normal or not. That is the best advice I can give you, when it doubt...as the doctor.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl