Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my son kaiden

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by ashbabe
ashbabe replied the topic: Re:my son kaiden
he's slowly getting better.. he was about a month early so.. im praying he gets through this and i can bring him home soon..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:my son kaiden
poor little man. It's not nice to see our little children sick. Especially to have tubes and all.
He is in the best place possible.
He sounds like a fighter. How early was he?

Hope you get some good news soon.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by ashbabe
so yeah... things arent going so well.. um two days ago i went to see him at the hospital and he was in another section, and they were telling me he was sick and his tummy was blue so they were shipping him off to sick kids in toronto *which is two hours away from my home* so ive been here for the past 2 days and thoses 2 days have been the worst days for me.. he has to get surgery yesterday and i couldnt stop crying..he was so helpess... he still is the surgery went well.. he got something called N.E.C.K. im not sure what its really called.. but they told me it happens to a lot of premies and some babies.. and its horrible... so he's recovering now.. but its so hard to see because he's hooked up to so many different tubes and such and he's swollen and he looks so horrible it breaks my heart i cant stop crying because of it all... so they said for the next 48 hours is the crutial time.. its the longest 48 hours ever... :(

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:my son kaiden
omg what a miracle.
If you hadnt of ordered that u/s he might not have been here.
I say NEVER ignore a mothers instincts. They are amazing.
And i have to say CONGRATS to you and your partner :)

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by ashbabe
honnestly i didnt believe in miracles and stuff but now i do.. i swear my little one has guardian angels because he's doing so well i get him from the hospital in the next week or so i cant wait to bring him home.. he's just the most amazing thing ever. :)

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:my son kaiden
Congratulations Momma....He is a cuttie patootie, This is the prime example of how something bad such as kidney stones can turn into a good thing, had you not had the kidney stones you wouldn't have had the ultrasound to reveal that your little guy was not getting what he needed...I am so glad that he is here and safe, I hope you heal up really soon and have plenty of help...Love Meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl